If you can’t come to us and we can’t come to your company, then we can simply come to your home office: online, of course. On 30 April 2020, we will be talking about the digitization of paper processes from our Industrial IoT sewing box. You can take part in this webinar free!
"Never touch a running system" - Are you sure?
“You should…” is a common refrain when it comes to thinking about tried and tested processes and rethinking them. But this is usually put on the back burner: New processes may bring uncertainty and unrest, and anyway: “Never touch a running system!”
But how up-to-date is this system? No matter how well it has proven itself in the past, many companies are now experiencing that established paper processes are only a hindrance during the coronavirus crisis. While some people can keep an overview, coordinate, control and plan from the comfor at home, others are now sitting idly at home: because they have no access to their processes and data.
Digitization: If not now, when?
There has never been a better time to switch to digital solutions than today. Many systems that can now be equipped with sensors for data acquisition are currently at a standstill. Many project managers now also have the necessary opportunities to focus on modernizing and optimizing outdated processes.
Questions such as these can be answered:
- When will the paper roll be empty, how many are still in the warehouse, when do you need to reorder?
- How likely is it that the machine will break down in the coming weeks? How can we anticipate this? How can we keep downtimes short? Or: What is predictive maintenance?
- How can I access information and reports from my company at any time and from anywhere? To evaluations, statistics, contracts, documents? With searchable full text, but only released for certain groups?
- What can I summarize quickly and clearly and publish on our intranet?
- Where can I centrally store information that is important for all employees and make it accessible to them? Customizable and updatable at any time? This is because health recommendations regarding behavior during the COVID-19 pandemic are constantly changing, and managers must be able to react quickly and inform their employees accordingly.
Webinar: When the tool whispers with the DMS - digitizing processes and machines using a real example
In our webinar on April 30, 2020, we will answer these and similar questions. We tell success stories, but also explain what you should look out for to ensure that processes are actually digitized profitably.
Because no matter how established a process may be, a poorly solved process remains a poorly solved process digitally.
Take the opportunity to be inspired by our experience for your company. This webinar is aimed at decision-makers and project managers as well as employees who have long wanted to digitize processes and still need the right arguments.
Fabian Neugebauer from the Schmidt+Berner DigitalAcademy.OL and our CEO Hilmar Bunjes will host the webinar.
How to register:
- When: April 30, 2020, 10 a.m.
- Where: Wherever you are
- How: Online via Clickmeeting or pre-registration via XING
- The webinar is free of charge and will last approximately one hour.
If you have any questions on this topic, please send us an e-mail in advance. We look forward to hearing from you!
You can find more information on the first steps towards digitalization in our article Five steps towards digitalization – for decision-makers!
And we also come to you and hold customized digitization workshops tailored to the needs of your company.